SCCDFI Bank is an early-stage startup Community Development Financial Institution.
Our mission is to provide resources which include access to capital and business operational support to minorities. Those who may have been denied opportunities due to traditional financial institution restrictions or other predatory money service businesses dominating the market.
A platform is set to include global lending to minorities of color, women, and small businesses. Future investment opportunities will enhance bank lending for nonprofits, affordable housing, and commercial real estate developments.
Our goal is to become the nation’s #1 online leading business lender promoting fair financial practices.
Ultimately, reducing the number of early-stage business failures while increasing ownership among minorities.
Humanity is more important than money. The most important type of capital is PEOPLE, not MONEY!
To explore this venture further, feel free to contact us by calling 843-580-1588.
Below are the most common areas of interest:
1. SCCDFI can develop key partnerships and alliances to broaden capital in certain markets and key areas.
2. Seed Funding, Series A Round, Endowment Fund, New Market Tax Credits, and Loans.
3. Provide the best infrastructure for new business success i.e. business blueprints, lending partners, etc.
4. Capturing minority startup small business stories, share the impact of every dollar and leverage talent with business expertise.
5. Maximizing all platforms to expedite exposure and produce faster Return on Investment (ROI).
Significantly reduce the number of early stage business failures while increasing business ownership among minorities.
Second Chance CDFI Bank
Copyright © 2020 Second Chance CDFI Bank - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Second Chance CDFI Bank